Dear Valued Guests,
This letter is to hopefully put you at ease as we address the safety of our guests and employees in light of the Corona Virus (Covid-19). Salon K8 has always and will continue to put yours and our employees health and safety first. We institute the sanitation and sterilization of the California State Safety and Professional Services guidelines on a daily basis and will be monitoring any changes to the CDC guidelines.
Your continued loyalty and dedication to our small business is greatly appreciated and we will always strive to keep you and your health and safety a priority. Our business will be closed during this time and we are currently waiting to hear a safe time of return. We are so excited to get back to serving our community and seeing you all again very soon! In the meantime, here are some things you need to know about us:
- We will be back! Better than ever! We are planning and educating during this down time to create a great re-opening to better serve our beautiful community when we return!
- If you have an appointment during this time we will be reaching out to you as your appointment day appoaches to reschedule. If you are familiar with our website and online booking, feel free to change or cancel your appointment on your account.
- If you have a questions or concerns regarding your appointment or future appointments please feel free to call, email, Instagram DM or Facebook us! All lines of communication will remain open during this time. (Salon Phone: (949) 462-0760) (Salon IG: @salon_k8)
- All Products and Giftcards are 10% off on our website www.salonk8.com. We are also offering FREE shipping or in-salon pick up. Visit the "Shop Local" page to search or browse your favorite products!
- Any and all cancellation fees/procedures will be waived at this time.
- All membership payments have been deferred until further notice. Any unrendered services in your membership are credited to your account and will be rendered upon the business' return.
We know this time is very uncertain for everyone and hair may not be your first priority, we wanted to let you know that you are still our main priority. We hope you and your family stay happy, healthy and safe. If you need anything please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support. We appreciate you now more than ever! Stay healthy, stay safe!
Kate, Burkeley & The Salon K8 Staff